Monday, October 3, 2011

I Commit:

This step is important.  Evaluate what you are willing to give up.  Some things need to be sacrificed, but remember that it is for the greater good of your own health.

I commit to keep checking in daily (except Sunday--unless I want to), and I encourage you to check in too.  It will help me!

I commit to keep working, even when I don't feel like it, I'll do something.

I commit to encourage you to keep working hard.

I commit to keep weekly goals.

I commit to no more soda or sugary beverages!

I know that my commitments will not always be easy to keep, but it will be so much more rewarding when I can keep them!

What do you think you can commit?

Happy Losing!

Evelyn Campbell Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant for interaction. Please comment. But also be aware that anyone involved with this blog may be sensitive to harsh comments. Thank you!