Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Story Part II

My two beauties (I had to share since I shared a pic of my boy)
In My Story Part I, I spilled all of my excuses for being over-weight.  Every single excuse that I have ever hidden behind was in that post.  Man!  That felt good!  I cleared the air.  I let it all go, and I am no longer hiding behind the excuses.

We can't let these little difficulties get in our way.  There has to come a point where we say, "enough is enough!"  We have to take responsibility for what we have allowed to happen to our bodies.

Setting aside the excuses isn't easy.  It is a default to fall back on them.  I am not perfect, and I foret often.  I can't tell you how many times I argued with myself about starting this blog.  It was really going to give me a reason to be accountable for my health.

I am glad that I did follow through with this blog.  I feel good about focusing on it and writing down the things that I learn.

Thanks for joining me!

Did you write down your story?  How does it feel to get past it?

Happy losing!

Evelyn Campbell Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant for interaction. Please comment. But also be aware that anyone involved with this blog may be sensitive to harsh comments. Thank you!