Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Weigh-in and Measure-up!

First off, this post is one that I do not get to prepare before hand, so that is why each one will be published later in the morning.


Weight
275

Measurements
Neck: 15.75
Bicep: 15.75
Bust:  50
Waist: 52
Hips: 49.75
Thigh: 31.25

I wonder how much my measurements fluctuate due to me not measuring in the exact same place.  I try to get it accurate every time, but I'm sure I don't.. my rule of thumb is to measure the biggest part of my arm, neck waist, bust, hips, and thigh.

I am very pleased with this past week's results.  I definitely wasn't as diligent as I should have been.  I seem to have a problem with doing just enough to get by.  I think I need to up that this week.  A new goal to add to the two I made last week is to go the extra mile!

To compare with last week's Weigh-in, Measure-up, click here!

How did you do?

Happy losing!

Evelyn Curtis

1 comment:

  1. Good going Evelyn, you are managing to love yourself as you are and also seeking to do better. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is meant for interaction. Please comment. But also be aware that anyone involved with this blog may be sensitive to harsh comments. Thank you!