Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Never Give Up!

I have heard inspiring stories of weight loss before, and I have desired to do the same thing many times.  I think the thing that has held me back was thinking, "I can totally do that... I'll just do it later."  It is easy to let doubt creep into our thoughts after we have had those inspiring thoughts.  I know I have let that doubt bug tempt me to quit.


I have thought about just forgetting this whole thing multiple times.  But then I think to myself, but what about all of the other people that I am supposed to be supporting.  I don't think many people are reading this, but just that thought keeps me going.  I don't want to let anyone down... especially myself.

Go to source to watch video
This video is of David Faires from Utah who auditioned for The Biggest Loser.  He was not cast, but he decided that he wanted to lose the weight anyways.  He worked out over the summer and to date of the video has lost close to 200 lbs.

"I've cared all my life about losing weight, but it did me no good," Faires says. "Being inspired is only the first step. Being motivated enough and doing things is what it's all about (KLS.com)."

So don't wait too long before your inspiration turns into action.  The longer you wait the harder it will be!

Never give up!  I sure won't!

Do you know of any inspiring weight loss stories?


Happy Losing!


Evelyn Campbell Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant for interaction. Please comment. But also be aware that anyone involved with this blog may be sensitive to harsh comments. Thank you!