Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 3 Weigh-in and Measure-up

Anticipating a weigh in is always kind of worrisome, especially when I haven't been perfect at the plan for the week.  Week one, I slacked on the exercise portion of my program, and this last week, I slacked on the diet.  I didn't over eat, and I didn't eat very many unhealthy, refined sugar containing things.  I was just not diligent in eating every 2-4 hours 5 times a day.  So, I was worried that it would really show in my weigh-in and measure-up.  Okay, I'll stop stalling.

Measurements
Neck: 16.5"
Arm:  15"
Bust:  50"
Waist: 52.5
Hips: 50.5
Thigh: 30.5

Last week I did not measure myself, so we are comparing with week 1.  I am pleased to see that I have dropped inches!  That's progress!  I look forward to more of my smaller clothing fitting.

Weight
276

I am super pleased with this!  Compared to week 2, I have lost approximately 4 pounds per week, beating my goal by 2 pounds! 

Since the first time I weighed myself before the program started, I have lost 12 pounds in about 3 weeks!  Not too bad!  Let's just keep the numbers moving down!

Keep positive, and happy losing!

Evelyn Campbell Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant for interaction. Please comment. But also be aware that anyone involved with this blog may be sensitive to harsh comments. Thank you!