Thursday, October 6, 2011

Honest Weight Loss

You Are What You Say You Are:  The reason for my blog.

For the past seven years, I have been living in denial.  I have known about my weight gain, but I never really accepted it.  When I thought of myself, it was just like the skinny active me (from 10 years ago), in fact, I still do.  Then... then..., I would see a picture of myself, and how heart breaking it is.  I have become something I promised myself that I never would become.

I feel shame.
I feel embarrassment.
I feel self loathing.
I feel sad.
I feel undesirable.
I feel helpless.
I feel tired.
I feel determined to trim my figure.

But I also have been missing one thing:

WILL POWER

So I decided to become accountable.  I have made myself many promises.  All broken.  But with you, I will keep them.  I will answer to you.

No more denial.  No more putting it off.  Today is now, and it always will be; today, I will begin the change today!

Happy Losing!

Evelyn Campbell Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant for interaction. Please comment. But also be aware that anyone involved with this blog may be sensitive to harsh comments. Thank you!