Friday, October 7, 2011

More On Will Power

Its funny that the post from yesterday is about having will power.  I was just thinking about this earlier after my work out.
I am nervous about the weigh in this Monday, because I haven't been pushing myself when it comes to working out this week.  I had an awesome workout Monday, and an awesome workout this morning, but in between.... well, let's just say that I didn't do as much.  I am shooting for doing another great workout tomorrow morning when the breeze is light and the temperature is in the 60's.  Perfect.

This is how I felt on Wednesday.
One thing I would do in the past is let the fact that I had slacked for part of the week get to me, and I would "start over" next week.  That usually would not happen.  I need to be in charge, and I need to make the choice to get me where I need to be.

Some good news:  Last night, I went to bed at 9pm!  I haven't done that since.... I don't know when!  I got 10 hours of sleep, and I really needed it.  The night before that I got to bed by 11pm.  That was really good for me too!  I think I'm finally getting it.  Good sleep equals a good long and productive day.

Now if I could just get this math homework done....

Happy losing!  Don't give up!

Evelyn Campbell Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant for interaction. Please comment. But also be aware that anyone involved with this blog may be sensitive to harsh comments. Thank you!