Monday, October 10, 2011

Short Term Goals

When you want to accomplish anything that will take a lot of time, then you need to set small short term goals.  I don't know about you, but when I achieve something that I set out to do, I feel so great!  Then consequence?  Me wanting to do more!

I have set some short term goals that I want to share with you.

I would like to lose 2 pounds a week.  I think that is a very healthy, and realistic amount to lose per week.  I'll take more, and it has been my experience, that I have lost more than that, but the 2 lbs is a minimum for me.

My second short term goal is to do something active each day (except Sunday).  I didn't do as well with this one this last week, but I will change that for this week.

What are your short-term goals?

Happy losing!

Evelyn Campbell Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is meant for interaction. Please comment. But also be aware that anyone involved with this blog may be sensitive to harsh comments. Thank you!